Advancing Business In the Americas
For nearly a century, the American Chambers of Commerce (AmChams) have been the most influential voice of U.S. business in Latin America and the Caribbean. Today, joined together in the Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America and the Caribbean, these 23 AmChams represent more than 20,000 companies and over 80% of U.S. investment in the region.
- Blog Post – Forecast on Latin America and the Caribbean Conference: What You Need to Know, October 2023
- U.S. Chamber Applauds Senate Approval of U.S.-Chile Tax Treaty, June 2023
- Neil Herrington, Senior Vice President for the Americas, Testimony before Senate Finance Trade Subcommittee, May 2023
- AACCLA Celebrates #WorldIPDay, April 2023
- AACCLA Meeting with Costa Rica’s Minister of Foreign Trade, April 2023
- U.S. Chamber Statement on Ecuador IDEA Act, March 2023