Advancing Business In the Americas
For nearly a century, the American Chambers of Commerce (AmChams) have been the most influential voice of U.S. business in Latin America and the Caribbean. Today, joined together in the Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America and the Caribbean, these 24 AmChams represent more than 20,000 companies and over 80% of U.S. investment in the region.
- AmCham Guyana launched to promote U.S.-Guyana trade, Newsroom Guyana, August 2018
- AACCLA Statement on Nicaragua, July 2018
- Una Agenda Común para la Argentina y los EE.UU., by Alejandro Díaz, Chief Executive Officer of the American Chamber of Commerce in Argentina, Clarín, May 2018
- PriceSmart Announces Acquisition of Aeropost, Inc., Cision PR Newswire, March 2018
- Latin American officials eye how NAFTA could impact trade agreements with the U.S., Inside U.S. Trade, February 2018.
- Latin America has the biggest skills gap in the world. Here’s how to bridge it, by Mónica Flores Barragán, President of the American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico
- Inversión en Chile: Vamos por buen camino, by Guillermo Carey, President of the Chilean-American Chamber of Commerce
- Panama City Aimed at Becoming an Intelligent, Resilient and Global City, American Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Panama
- “Level Playing Field” by María Claudia Lacouture, Executive Director of the Colombian-American Chamber of Commerce
- The Digital Economy and the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Business Mail Publication by the Colombian-American Chamber of Commerce